Evaluate Heart Health in your class or family
1. Measure the pulse of each person in the group, class or family. (How to measure a pulse)
2. Chart/graph the results using a spreadsheet.
3. Identify the mean, median and mode. What are your findings?
4. What issues/activities impact heart health? (Research may be required.)
5. What changes should the individuals make to improve the group's heart health?
6. What role should government play in the changes?
developed by Cynthia J. O'Hora Released to public domain and Posted 12/2007
Save a tree - use a digital answer format - Highlight the text. Copy it. Paste it in a word processing document. Save the document in your folder. Answer on the word processing document in a contrasting color (not yellow) or font (avoid , or other ornate artistic fonts). Save frequently as you work. Or perhaps you have the resources to record verbal answers. If you do, be sure to first read / record the question. Then record the answer immediately after it.
Proof your responses. It is funny how speling errors and typeos sneak in to the bets work. Make your own printer paper answer sheet