April Facts Internet Activity 2
Directions: Click on the link
to go to a web site with the answer to the question.
1. Write 4 reasons to harness solar power.
How does net metering impact an electric consumer? (look it up)
2. You want to connect to a web site you have bookmarked.
But instead, you get a 404 message.
What can you do to relocate the missing web page?
3. What are Extremophiles?
Give an example of one and the habitat it needs to survive.
4. Considering an "out of this world" exploration? Why
not visit Europa?
Exxon Valdez was one of the worst environmental disasters in the history
of the U.S.A.
6. Watch this math video at MathFLIX.
What is the topic of the lesson?
Give an example when what you learned in this lesson would be useful.
7. Use your online research skills to answer the following questions for your state or for your county.
Air quality -
Water quality -
Top elected official's title, name, term in office. (Hint - I am pretty sure it is not King Friday)
8. April is Poetry month. According to this poem, who does not want to go to school?
9. The poem, The Concord Hymn by Ralph Waldo Emerson recalls a famous act in American history.
10. Many people consider the song of bluebirds a sign of spring.
Listen to: Mining For The 'Prime' Jewels Of Numbers
"It is unnecessary to repeat the same old
All trademarks and copyrights belong to their owners.
Posted 3/2006 Cynthia J. O'Hora, FAQ Updated March 2022
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License
Save a tree - use a Digital Answer Sheet: Highlight the text of the questions on this web page, copy them - Edit .. Copy. Open a text document or word processing document. Paste the questions into the blank document. Answer the questions in the word processing document in a contrasting color ( not yellow) or font (avoid fancy fonts like: , Symbol, or . Save frequently as you work. I do not like losing my work. You will not like it either. Put your name and the date in a header. Bad things happen. Retain a copy of your work on your computer. Submit your assignment via a class electronic drop box or email attachment.
Proof your responses. It is funny how speling errors and typeos sneak in to the bets work. Make Your Own Printed answer sheet