Bats at the Beach Activity
Directions: Click on the links (underlined
words) to go to the web site with
1. In the story, the bats live in barns, caves and rafters. Name each continent where bats live.
Name a national park that has a famous cave you can visit and watch the bats.
If you want to see the bats, what are the best months to visit the park?
2. Bats eat insects for munchtime and for dessert. How many other foods do bats eat? __________
3. Some bats pretend to be kites. Write the three C's of kite safety.
4. The bats do many fun things during their trip to the
beach. Rank these activities in order from
6. Complete this Fun at the Beach writing activity.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
Save a tree - use a Digital Answer Sheet: Highlight the text of the questions on this web page, copy them - Edit .. Copy. Open a text document or word processing document. Paste the questions into the blank document. Answer the questions in the word processing document in a contrasting color ( not yellow) or font (avoid fancy fonts like: , Symbol, or . Save frequently as you work. I do not like losing my work. You will not like it either. Put your name and the date in a header. Bad things happen. Retain a copy of your work on your computer. Submit your assignment via a class electronic drop box or email attachment.
Proof your responses. It is funny how speling errors and typeos sneak in to the bets work. Make Your Own Printed answer sheet
Tech Tip: Working in a group or in two different places like the library & home? You do not have to be physically together to work together.